New to Legos In My Pocket??

Friday, August 2, 2013

Currently...


Right now, I'm so desperate to talk to people again that my cabin-fever-crazy has me typing one-handed while little man is firmly attached to my left Ta-Ta 
enjoying some good ol' mommy's milk for dinner.

I figured I'm going to TRY to post a few times a week... 
to try to get back up on this blog again. 
An easy way to get back in the groove? Join a few good Link-Ups!

My blogging gal-pal Lindsey co-hosts a pretty good link-up where they give 5 subjects for you to use in telling what it is that is going on "currently" for you in those areas...

Kai seems content for the next few minutes, I guess I can give it a shot:

HK

Watching - My TV is permanently tuned to switching between 
The Cooking Channel, Food Network, & HGTV. I. Am. OBSESSED.

 Listening - Dinosaur Train. It keeps his attention long enough for me to get a few chores done before the next feeding time. That beginning song is quite catchy...



 Writing -  Lists. Tons & tons of LISTS. Chores, grocery lists,things I need to do around the house, Things I want to do to the house, Honey-do lists, recipe lists, things we need, bills. Lots of lists.

Loving -   Kit-Kats straight from the fridge, A/C & Ice water. I know that sounds strange, but it's been along time since I've had to endure this much of Spokane's very hot weather.. & after living most of my life in the Seattle area, this 100 degree weather is ALOT to bare. 

 Creating -  A home. Slowly, bit by bit.. this place is coming together. <3



That was this week. Here are next week's themes: 
smelling, wishing, loving, pouring, talking


Smile, Laugh, & Enjoy your day!


Don't forget to check out
my photo blog Pocket Memories



Photobucket


1 comment:

Colleen @ Mommy Panda said...

Making a house is hard, especially while nursing. Keep working at it, project by project, and you'll be fine!

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods