New to Legos In My Pocket??

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I want to tell my story..



Alot has happened in the last year. 
Alot, that has changed me.

For better or worse is yet to be known... but changed is for sure. 

One thing I know is that I want to tell my story.

MY story.

Uninterrupted. Not pressured. Unscrutinized. 
With no one else giving their own opinion or recount.
Just my story.

The problem with doing that, is like most stories I am not a sole character. There alot of others that play parts in my story. Big parts, little parts. Some would even recount the story in another way when looked at from their point of view...

But this is not their story.
It's mine.

Not everyone will like that I tell my story, or appreciate its rash honesty. I know there will for sure be a few who will be angry, irate even. Who won't understand, or approve. Those few can turn off their computer, get off the browser on their phone, activate the right to push that wondrous little red "X" in the top right-hand corner of the screen. No one will stop you. No one will judge you. Go ahead, it's okay.

There will be a few out there who will enjoy my story, feel enlightened with my personal push past self depreciation and self doubt to understand and enjoy the realistic view that I will present. Some will feel my pain, and relish in the fact that they are not the only one to have ever walked this fine line between real life and the soap opera your grandma watches.

Whatever the outcome, I am going to tell my story.

For me.
Cause right now, that's who I have to think about. It's my heart that needs to mend, and this is how I'm going to do it. Writing has always been the best medicine for me.

So bare with me (or not) over the next few weeks while I recount the major pieces to my puzzle. It will all fit together in the end.

But for those of you who stay? Those of you who hear me through to the end? Know now, I appreciate YOU more than you know. You listen, you love, YOU are my saving grace from this insanity I call life..

Cause with my story, I've always said I could meet Ellen. ;)

(To be continued..)  

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods