New to Legos In My Pocket??

Monday, July 7, 2014

Seattle Sun

We took Kai on a sunny day trip to Seattle the other day.

While there I wanted to take some pictures for my friend Art from over in Moscow and I thought I would share them with all of you as well.





Kai loved the marketplace... that's my favorite part too!










We bought him a strawberry coconut fruit roll.. you can't tell, but he really loved it!


I've always loved these little lanern people everywhere.


Kai wasn't to sure about the pig.







He kept trying to sniff & touch the Gum Wall... I think it was a bit confusing.




He thought this little skull baby was hilarious.


Yum! Coffee beans!!

















The views around here are spectactular!






Have a Great day!

Don't forget to check out
my photo blog Pocket Memories



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave love, leave hate, leave WHATEVER you feel... as long as what is left is HONEST & REAL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods